The 50 Top-Rated Gifts Sure to Please Your #1 Dad
Considering all your dad has given you over the years – including your very life’s blood, ya whippersnapper! – you probably want to treat him to a special gift for the holidays.
The problem: Dad can be tough to shop for. Until now, that is. This holiday season, finding the perfect gift for your dad (or any dad, regardless of relation) doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether he’s into a great vodka, or crystal-clear sound, or old-fashioned vinyl, we have 50 great holiday gifts for Dad.
If the dad in your life is a Star Wars buff, look no further than these quality glass tumblers. Fully themed with Star Wars character sketch-art, and featuring an easy-to-hold cone shape, they’re both decorative and functional. Bonus: They may be billed as tumblers, but at a big-gulp 16 ounces, these glasses are great for day-to-day use, too.
- Easy-to-hold cone shape, perfect for everyday use
- 16-ounce capacity
- 100% BPA free
Price: $36 (4 tumblers)
The Dad-jokes are strong with this gift: a soft shirt that reads, “I HATE TACOS… said no Juan ever.” Buh-dum-ching! We love the diverse color selection and soft, preshrunk cotton, but what we love most of all is the smile that’ll light up Dad’s face when he reads the punchline.
- 10 colors available, with sizes Small to 3XL
- T-Shirt: 100% preshrunk cotton – gift the right fit, the first time
- Comfortable fit: seamless double-needle 7/8″ collar and double-needle sleeves and hems
If your dad likes a dash of heat in his food, stuff his holiday stocking with Satan’s Blood. Packaged in a very gift-worthy, blood vial-shaped bottle, this tasty hot sauce packs a serious punch of 800,000 Scoville units. Adding to the fun, Satan’s Blood was conceived on Friday the 13th, in October 2000, under a full moon. As we said, a perfect gift.
- Ingredients: Chile Extract and Red Wine Vinegar
- First-place Winner of the 2002 Scovie Awards for packaging
- Collectible quality: blood-vial shaped bottle, with sauce conceived under a full moon on Friday the 13th
Price: $11.75 (1.35 oz.)
Does Dad have a bar that makes him proud? Then this world globe decanter-cum-ship in a bottle is the perfect accouterment! Ideal for showing off 30 ounces of top-shelf bourbon, whiskey, scotch, or a fine red, this decorative yet functional piece is both decanter and art.
- 30-ounce capacity: small enough for a desktop, large enough to decant your favorite spirits or wine
- Functional but decorative, map is etched onto the glass globe
- Tight-fitting stopper keeps air out of the decanter, ensuring freshness
What better accessory to pair with a new decanter, than these highly rated, beautifully hammered Moscow Mule mugs? This set of four is crafted of pure copper – icy cold frost travels up the mug, as soon as you pour – and the interior is solid copper, unlined and unlacquered for a healthier drink. That outside though? Lacquered to preserve luster and shine, for many years to come.
- 100% pure, solid copper – the real deal, when it comes to Moscow mule mugs!
- 16-ounce capacity
- Free included copper shot glass, to whip up perfect Moscow mules
Want to gift something really special? Take a look at this spectacular clock and mechanical marvel: laser cut for superior accuracy and featuring meticulously designed parts, this clock kit gives the dad in your life a hands-on project with a truly impressive final product. Final measurements are 9.9 inches x 7.9 inches x 2 inches.
- Easy assembly with laser-cut, accurate parts
- Included 24-page instruction guide details well-illustrated, step-by-step assembly
- Tools required to complete (NOT included): Wood glue, razor saw, counterweight material, and sandpaper – plus patience!
Music buff in your life? Check out the ultra-portable Libratone ZIPP speaker, with WiFi and Bluetooth connect, plus AirPlay (iOS), DLNA (Android), and Spotify. Delivering 360º of full-room sound, plus deep bass, crisp highs, and a full midrange, this compact speaker is the perfect choice for Dad to stream his favorite music, apps, and videos. Best of all, with a 10+ hour battery, ZIPP doesn’t just call itself portable; Dad really can take it anywhere.
- 100-watts of power, measures a compact 12.2 x 26.1 inches
- Connect up to 6 ZIPPs for an immersive, multi-room sound experience
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Who doesn’t want a flying machine? Dad certainly does! Thankfully, we have one on our list, so you can make holiday dreams come true. Fashioned after Leonardo da Vinci’s famous flying machine, this hobby model uses rotary and reciprocating motion to fuel moving wings – a true illustration of the interactions between nature and technique. Plus, it looks cool.
- Easy, snap-together assembly
- Wind up to store power, then pull the lever to make it “fly”
- No paint, glue, or batteries required
Gourmet chefs will love this sea salt sampler, which offers an ounce each of: Sonoma Pure White Sea Salt, Pacific Blue Flake Sea Salt, Peruvian Pink Mountain Spring Salt, Spanish Rosemary Sea Salt, Himalayan Pink Mountain Salt, Hawaiian Black Lava Salt, Sel Gris French Sea Salt, Hickory Smoked Sea Salt, Habanero Heat Sea Salt, and Alaea Hawaiian Sea Salt. Extra brownie points if you pair your gift with Salt: Cooking with the world’s most popular seasoning, the saltiest cookbook we know!
- Includes 10 sea salts, at approximately 1 ounce each
- Each salt is displayed in a clear-view test tube
- Handmade, natural wooden base looks great on kitchen countertops
Help Dad capture all his precious memories, with this highly rated digital camera from eTTg. Anti-shock, freeze-proof to 10ºF, dust proof, and waterproof, this rugged little camera can take a beating from kids or grandkids. It also offers face detection, smile detection, image stabilization, and a 3-way self-timer (2 or 10 seconds, and 3-burst continuous shoot).
- Anti-shock (drop-resistant) and waterproof up to 10 meters (almost 33 feet)
- 8x digital zoom
- 2.7” TFT LCD display
For dads who love to garden or cook (or just to eat great food), comes the AeroGarden Ultra, an indoor hydroponic garden for his favorite herbs. The easy-to-use, interactive LCD screen makes indoor herb gardening almost foolproof, while the AeroGarden itself creates optimal growing conditions, no matter the season, the temperature, or the amount of natural light. This version of the AeroGarden accommodates up to seven plants.
- No dirt or soil: plants grow in nothing but water (hydroponics)
- 30-watter, high-performance, full-spectrum lighting system maximizes photosynthesis to produce fast-growing, high-nutrient herbs
- Included 7-pod gourmet herb seed kit includes Genovese Basil, Thai Basil, Thyme, Mint, Curly Parsley, Chives and Dill – enough for a full season
There’s sound, and then there’s Sound – and Edifier’s H840 headphones produce the latter. This holiday season, treat Dad to a total acoustic experience with these Hi-Fi headphones, which produce lifelike sound and excellent treble and bass, without any of the discomfort you’d normally associate with hours of wearing traditional over-ear headphones.
- Comfortable wear, thanks to soft leather earmuffs and ergonomic fit
- 40mm driver units are fine-tuned for excellent sound
- 1-year warranty
Challenge the father in your life to this mind-bending 3D puzzle from Ugears – a self-assembled safe that really works! He’ll put it together with just his hands – no glue or special tools required – and when Dad’s done, he can use his new safe to store secret treasures away from prying eyes. Alternative idea: Assemble the safe yourself, then place a gift (or cash/gift certificate inside), and wait for Dad to unlock!
- No special tools or glue required for assembly
- Working 3-digit combination lock
- Wooden gears and mechanical operation
Think food-of-the-month clubs are past their sell-by date? Welcome to the age of premium, gourmet clubs, like this one from Golden State. Delivering 12 months of “lite-sized” samplings from the juiciest, tastiest Golden State fruits, this gift that keeps on giving also includes a monthly certificate to detail each shipment, including fruit storage and preparation tips.
- 12 months of fruit, to include: Cal Navel Oranges, Sumo Citrus, Pink Lady® Apples, Pixie Tangerines, Colossal Bing Cherries, Golden Mango, Pearl White Nectarines, Summer Sun Peaches, Bartlett Pears, Pomegranates, Honey Crisp Apples and Red and Green Comice Pears
- 3-, 6- and 9-month options also available
- Included recipes, preparation, and storage tips
Melting ice is a buzzkill in your favorite drink (sometimes literally). Enter whiskey rocks, which keep your tumbler at just the right temperature, without ever melting or leaching unwanted flavor into your favorite spirit. And speaking of, despite their name, whiskey stones are suitable for use in more than whiskey: vodka, scotch, bourbon, rum, cocktails, white wine – even non-alcoholic drinks. Pair with Dad’s favorite top-shelf liquor, and make his last sip as tasty as the first.
- Easy and attractive storage in the included wood box, with free velvet carrying pouch
- Include barman tongs, coaster, and The Art of Whiskey eBook
- Satisfaction guaranteed, with a 101-year replacement warranty
Board games are an excellent family pastime, and there are few as fun-for-all (best for ages 13+) as Castles of Mad King Ludwig. Travel back to the Middle Ages and build your own castle, following Mad King Ludwig’s wishes to join colorfully themed rooms along the way. Buy room tiles from your fellow players, build a unique castle and, at the end of the game, read the floorplan to divine your own story behind the palace.
- For 1-4 players, ages 13+
- 12 room sizes and shapes, including Throne Rooms, Dungeons, and more
- Every game is different, dependent on Mad King Ludwig’s whims
Grilling is a blast – until your long-marinated veggies fall through the cracks and burn beyond all recognition. Then, it’s just frustrating. Enter this top-rated grill basket, designed to fit most gas and charcoal grills (including most Weber, Brinkmann and Charbroil brand grills), which ensures your Dad (and his guests) get to enjoy perfectly charred mushrooms, onions, peppers and even shrimp.
- Easy to use, with curved handles for heavy frying
- High quality 430-grade stainless steel
- Measures exactly 13”L x 12”W x 2”H
For when the old, scratched bar set just isn’t cutting anymore, there’s this 16-piece deluxe replacement. Buddy’s bartending kit is made with high-quality stainless steel and zinc alloy, and includes everything your dad needs to whip up a great drink: an ice bucket and tongs, a shaker and strainer, a muddler and pourers, and more.
- 16-piece set: 25-ounce martini shaker, stainless steel ice bucket, tongs, wine openers, strainer, stirrer, double jigger, muddler and 4 wine pourers
- Will never rust or leak: made from 304-grade 18/8 stainless steel and zinc alloy
- Lifetime satisfaction guarantee
This all-in-one home brew kit is designed for first-time brewers, making it a great gift for the beer-lover in your life. Inside, Dad will find everything he needs to learn about brewing, get a batch started, and follow it through to ultimate enjoyment – namely, 5 gallons of home-brewed beer. The included Block Party Amber Ale is deep garnet in color, with hints of caramel and bread crust, and floral and herbal hop character.
- Everything you need: Block Party Amber Ale recipe kit, 6.5 gallon fermentor w/ lid & Bubbler airlock, Bottling Bucket w/Spigot assembly, Fermenter’s Favorites Bottle filler, 5 Gallon Stainless Brew Kettle, 21” Stainless Spoon Auto Siphon, 5 ft. Siphon Tubing & Siphon Tube Holder, Cleaner/Sanitizer – Fermenter’s Favorites Oxygen Wash, Bottle Brush, Royal Crown Bottle Capper & Caps (60ct.)
- Yield: 5 gallons of beer
- Easy to use, idea for first-time home brewers
If there’s an adventurous man in your life, he needs this incredibly useful, highly portable water filter straw. This handy little contraption converts contaminated and dirty water on-the-go, so whether Dad’s camping, traveling, or just trying to survive the zombie apocalypse, he’ll always have clean water to drink. As they say, this is one of those things you didn’t know you needed until was too late.
- Filter straw removes contaminants and eliminates 99.9999% of parasites and bacteria
- Filter screws on directly to any standard 28mm water bottle
- Portable and lightweight, just 7.5 inches long and weighing less than 8 oz.
For frequent air travelers who enjoy a quality liquor, comes this genius cocktail kit: fully TSA approved and sized for a carry-on, these in-flight alcohol kits can travel anywhere. There are several available combos, but we’re partial to this triple kit (each kit makes two drinks), which includes everything dad needs to craft an in-the-air Old Fashioned, Moscow Mule, or Gin and Tonic.
- Includes three carry-on cocktail kits, each with ingredients to make two cocktails (total six)
- Ingredients to make an Old Fashioned, Gin & Tonic, and Moscow Mule
- TSA approved for carry-on use
Perfect for science-loving dads, these incredibly cool accent lamps show off a vintage-style bulb, without the fire hazard or life-and-limb danger of actual vintage bulbs. In the center of each bulb, glow a string of tiny LED lights – a perfectly nostalgic blend of old and new technologies. We love that these dramatic lamps are wireless, so you can display them anywhere – no outlet required.
- Set of 2 lamps
- Each lamp requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Wireless for use anywhere
Does your family love backyard games? Then Dad’s going to love this deluxe bocce ball set! Crack-proof and rust-proof, this luxury set is very high quality, specially designed for use on grass, sand, or mixed surfaces. Crafted from synthetic polymers and injection-molded for durability, this set will be passed from generation to generation of bocce-players.
- Highest quality bocce set in the world, will last lifetimes
- Incudes 8 brightly-colored balls, 1 Jack, 1 string, and a durable canvas carrying case
- Portable Petanque size (the French-sized version of bocce)
Who doesn’t love a great speaker? (No one. It’s the digital age, after all!) This Bose SoundLink II speaker is a perfect gift, promising bold sound in an ultra-portable speaker that follows dad anywhere. And we do mean anywhere: SoundLink is both water-resistant and rugged, meaning it’ll sound just as good in the office as it does poolside.
- Lithium-ion battery lasts up to 8 hours per charge
- Built-in mic/speakerphone, for accessing Siri, Google Now, and other digital assistants
- Water-resistant, rugged design for use anywhere
Pampering is not just for moms. This wet shave kit from Gentleman Jon is an excellent gift for fathers who treat shaving as a ritual, not a chore. Now, there’s no need to piece together top-quality shaving accouterments: this includes everything you need, and only of the highest quality. Inside, Dad will find a double-edged safety razor, badger-hair shave brush, and sweet extras like shave soap and a shave bowl.
- 6-piece kit includes (1) Safety Razor + (1) Badger Hair Brush + (1) Alum Block + (1) Stainless Steel Shave Bowl + (1) Shave Soap + (5) Astra Razor Blades
- Long-lasting accessories – no need to buy new blades or shaving foams every month
- Buy refills (Astra razor blades, shave soap, etc.) à la carte
Let’s continue with the theme of pampering the beard with this excellent care pack, which contains beard wash, beard oil, beard balm, and a 100% wild boar’s hair beard brush. Each product is crafted from natural ingredients and manly scents, including Bay Rum and coconut, and performs an array of functions, from keeping Dad’s beard clean to controlling unruly hairs and pesky flyaways.
- Includes (1) 6oz. Tube of Grave Before Shave Beard Wash, (1) 1oz. Bottle of Grave Before Shave Beard Oil (Bay Rum Scent), (1) 2oz. Tin of Grave Before Shave Beard Balm (Bay Rum Scent), and (1) Grave Before Shave 100% Wild Boars Hair Beard Brush with Bamboo Handle
- Keep your manly mane comfortable and well cared-for
- Scented like an old-time barber shop
Handy dads cannot get enough of this two-level toolbox from Trusco. It’s not just the great blue color; it’s the fact that this tough, steel-body toolbox opens smoothly and is incredibly durable. Treat Dad to better organization for his beloved tools, and protect his substantial investment in the process!
- Steel body is formed for extra strength and durability
- Double-hinged, two-armed opening stays smooth and groovy
- Made in Japan
Yep, we’re back with another fruit-of-the-month club – this time, with added cheese! The really good kind. Treat your dad to three months of spectacular, mouth-watering fruit-and-cheese pairings, including January’s Honey Crisp apples + Tickler aged cheddar, or March’s Granny Smith apples with dried figs and French brie, or August’s yellow peaches with organic jack cheese / sheep’s milk Tomme De’Ewe, or October’s Taylors Gold pears with pomegranates and chèvre.
- Fruits are always peak-of-season, and perfectly paired with artisan cheeses
- Each month’s shipment contains premium fruit, two pieces of cheese
- Includes fruit-ripening instructions and cheese-tasting notes
Active men and avid hikers love Black Diamond trekking poles: three-piece, ultralight, aluminum-shaft poles that are strong enough for even the toughest hike. Dad will love that these collapsible poles are light enough to carry everywhere, but versatile enough to offer interchangeable tips, which switch from carbide to rubber, depending on the terrain.
- Never lose your poles – non-slip foam grip and 360-degree padded webbing strap
- Interchangeable carbide/rubber tech tips, low-profile trekking baskets, and powder baskets
- Double flick locks
An angler in your life? He NEEDS this personalized name art, which displays his name (or fishing boat name, or cabin name, or related name) in perfectly themed letters that somehow avoid being kitschy. Available as a block-mount print or framed canvas, this is a fun piece of art he’ll proudly display in the office, the cabin, the man cave, or another favorite place.
- Block mount size measures 26”L x 9.5”H
- Photos do not repeat for the same letter
- USA owned and operated
We’re back with another awesome board game – this time, a dad-pleasing, geeky mashup of classic Risk and Star Wars. Finally, the whole family can see what happens when Captains Kirk, Picard, Sisko, Janeway, and Archer meet aboard a starship bridge. Who’s the best leader in Starfleet? Let your family duke it out and see.
- 3 ways to play: Easy, Advanced, and Two-player
- Play as your favorite captain: Kirk, Picard, Sisko, Janeway or Archer
- Celebrating 50+ years of Star Trek
Looking for a fun presentation for your man-pampering? Then, look no further than the Man Can, a paint can packed full of manly shaving products and gear. Natural products, perfect for Dad’s skin, are made with high-quality ingredients, including beeswax, pure olive oil, masculine-scented essential oils, and glycerin.
- 100% all-natural skin care, tailormade for men
- Includes Licorice Fisherman’s Scrub Soap, Heavy-Duty Hand Butter, Spicy Shave Gel, Bay Rum Oil Aftershave, and a Body Sponge
- Made in Massachusetts
Looking for additional gifts for the men in your life? See our list of The Best Gifts for Men.
Wait, what’s this? Another monthly club? You bet! Because, even if the gifted-to-be isn’t a fan of fruit and cheese, he’s probably a coffee drinker. And, what better gift can you give, than a new gourmet coffee every month? (Answer: None. One doesn’t exist.) Included in your gift is handpicked, premium coffee from Seattle’s top small-batch roasters.
- 12-month gourmet coffee subscription, for 1 whole-bean coffee per month from Seattle’s top roasters
- Includes tasting notes and roaster profiles
- Freshness guaranteed
Chefs love this artisan BBQ sauce kit, which teaches Dad how to craft his very own barbecue sauce. Perfect for grill-cooks and sauce-enthusiasts, this gift comes with everything your dad needs – glass bottles, customizable labels, gloves, spices, and recipes – to craft a flavor profile that perfectly suits his individual tastes. He’ll never go store-bought again!
- Kit includes: instruction booklet with recipes, 3 glass bottles, customizable labels, gloves, sanitizer/cleanser, funnel, distilled white vinegar, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, spices, and other ingredients
- Includes everything necessary to make three distinct BBQ sauces
- Made in Portland, OR (Made in the USA)
Sometimes, you just want to gift something cool – something the recipient would never buy for himself. For those times, we present this awesome hourglass desk clock – there are gear and flip versions also available, if that’s Dad’s jam – which displays the current time with supreme style and accuracy.
- Stylish and unique desk clock
- Requires AA batteries (not included)
- Crafted from durable polycarbonate
For the scientist who’s also a dad, these Erlenmeyer shot glasses strike just the right balance of fun and function. Crafted from lab-quality (that’s right!) glass and shaped like an Erlenmeyer flask, these shot glasses are strong enough to take a beating. (That said, the manufacturer doesn’t advise drop-tests!)
- Set of 4
- Each glass holds 0.8oz or 25mL
- Lab-quality borosilicate glass
From big-name Winmau comes this top-rated dart board, which features cutting-edge technology to craft one of the best dart experiences Dad will ever have. From galvanized steel wiring that increases board longevity, to 50% thinner dynamic sector wiring for higher scoring/better averages, to super-dense, high-visibility Kenyan sisal for durability, this is an excellent gift for the dart enthusiast in your life.
- Professional-grade, staple-free dartboard
- High-quality sisal self-repairs each time a dart is removed
- Top quality: Winmau is a world leader in bristle dartboards and tungsten darts
This Darth Vader toaster is about as fun as gift-giving gets: plug it in, add some bread, and in a minute or two, Vader ejects a menacing slice of toast. And if Dad tends toward the darker side (uh oh!), there’s a knob for that, too. Bonus “favorite child” points if you pair it with the Death Star Waffle Maker and/or R2-D2 Measuring Cup Set. May superior gift-giving be with you.
- Two-slice toaster toasts bread, waffles, English muffins, and pastry
- Cool-touch housing and automatic shut-off for safety
- Functions for reheat, defrost, and quick-stop
Globetrotting dad? No problem. This Scratch the World® travel map is more than a gift: it’s a chance to immortalize travel memories. For every city, every state, every country, every everywhere that Dad travels, he can scratch off his personal travel map to follow his unique journey. Several scratch layers tell the full travel story.
- Measures 33.11 x 23.39 inches
- Superior cartographic detail – the best on the market for a scratch map
- Beautiful map underlay makes an excellent display piece
Welcome to the modern age, when multi-tools don’t have to look like Swiss army knives. This handy little tool is small enough to fit in your pocket, but offers 12 very useful functions, including 3 screwdrivers (flat, 2D Philips, and micro), a bottle opener, a letter opener, and 6 nested hex wrenches.
- Measures 1mm thin, weighs just 0.6 ounces
- 12 diverse functions
- Make in the USA
Flavored vodka never tastes as good as when it’s homemade (and homemade well). Enter this Spirit Infusion Kit, which makes it easy for the dad in your life to infuse his booze. The kit has everything he’ll need to craft 70+ homemade, small-batch flavored vodkas: recipes and instructions, plus a 1000mL infusion jar, 750mL liquor bottle, funnel, fine mesh strainer, and labels.
- Kit includes all the equipment you need to infuse your own vodka
- Included book includes infusions of pineapple-coconut, pomegranate, spiced apple-cinnamon, and even bacon-flavored vodka
- 30-day, money-back guarantee
Another beautiful marriage of fusion and function, this 13-inch glass Galileo thermometer is both stylish and functional – the perfect accent piece for Dad’s office, home, or man cave. A work of art, this elegant thermometer is based off of Galileo’s discovery that liquids change density with increasing/decreasing temperatures – handy knowledge in this precisely weighted, liquid thermometer.
- Thick, sturdy, mouth-blown glass construction
- Colored glass bulbs float with changing temperatures
- Measures and displays temperatures from 64-80ºF
Okay, so Dad doesn’t need monthly fruit, cheese, or coffee. How about a little spice in his life? Just Enough Heat scours the planet to uncover the world’s tastiest, most unique spicy food items, from piquant candy to fiery salsa, zesty hot sauce to red-hot beef jerky. We love the inclusion of unique and unusual items, like lavender-candied jalapeños and habanero-marinated cheese.
- 3-4 items included in each month’s shipment
- More than hot sauce! Monthly shipments contain various spicy food items.
- Products vary in heat, from just-a-touch-of-spice to singe-your-eyebrows
There are a few things more frustrating than dropping your screws, nails, bolts, and small tools mid-project. Solve this irritation to Dad, with this handy, wider-than-the-rest magnetic wristband, which will hold most (= any magnetic metals, but not austenitic stainless steel) common tools and materials he has on hand and in use. It’s like a third helping hand, without letting anyone into the workshop!
- 9 embedded magnets for superior hold and strength
- 100% money-back guarantee
Warm beer is no good, and that’s why the fathers in your life need these cooling sticks. They work a bit like whiskey stones, but their thinner, straw-like profile is meant for use in beer (or soft drink) bottles. Simply insert the straw in a narrow bottle-mouth, create an airtight seal, and start sipping: the four, drink-through vents deliver a smooth and constant flow, for a cool sip until the bottle’s empty.
- No more warm beer – freeze for just 45 minutes, and they’re ready for use
- 100% FDA compliant, eco-friendly, and BPA free
- 30-day, money-back guarantee
If Dad loves coffee, then he’ll love this double-walled, stainless-steel French press, which not only produces a great cup of coffee, but keeps it warm for up to four-times longer than a traditional glass carafe. We especially love the dual-filtration system – a pre-filter and then a super-fine screen as a second filter – to produce a grit-free cup of Dad’s favorite joe.
- 17-ounce capacity, double-walled coffee press, crafted from 18/10 stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe
- 5-year warranty on manufacturing defects
Treat a father to this sweet cube of technology, which connects to his favorite HDMI device to project full-HD, 1080p video. In addition to great tech details and superb picture, we love that you can use this device anywhere, thanks to 2.5+ hours of battery life. Alternately, leave the cube plugged in for continuous play. Movie marathon, anyone?
- Plug and play, for instant device detection
- Free app enables screen mirror mode/hologram and projection mapping
- WiFi connect to ChromeCast, Miracast, Fire Stick, and other services
Dose Dad with a bit of nostalgia, thanks to this 8-in-1 Victrola turntable. But, not just any turntable: a Bluetooth turntable, which moves beyond records to play tapes, CDs, and digital media. Although, it is a real record player – the functioning, three-speed turntable plays 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM vinyl records – so Dad can get some fresh use out of his old vinyl collection.
- 8-in-1 functionality includes Bluetooth connect, a record player, cassette player, CD player, AM/FM radio, and old-fashioned rotary tuner
- Includes a fully functional remote control and stereo speakers
- 3.5mm aux-in pipes music from non-Bluetooth devices (cable included)
If you’ve never seen (or completed) a 3D puzzle, then you’re in for a treat: they’re incredibly complex, very impressive, and a whole lot of fun. We’re partial to this 950-piece rendition of the Taj Mahal, beautifully rendered in three-dimensional glory. Piece together this Wonder of the World, and transport Dad back to 17th century India, a time of spectacular craftsmanship and architecture.
- Final dimensions: 16.75′ ‘x 17” x 12.75”
- Snug, tight-fitting pieces create a durable model of the Taj Mahal
- Included construction guide, 14 cardboard accessories, and 950 puzzle pieces
If nothing else on our list feels quite right, then you probably have a hard-to-gift dad in your life. (We can relate.) If that’s the case, then you can’t go wrong with this puzzle box: a brainteaser that houses what Dad really wants – cash or a gift certificate to buy what he’s always wanted, but never told you. We say, pair it with a gift certificate and call it a happy holiday!
- Puzzle box houses the real gift – make Dad work for his gift!
- Secret storage compartment is large enough to stash cash or a gift certificate
- Challenging but not impossible to crack